Project: Name: Provision of integrated life-saving WASH services for drought-affected and high-risk food-insecure IDPs and Host Communities in Kahda district Banadir region.
Employer: Agro Pastoral Charity Organization (APCO)
Project Code: CBPF-SOM-23-S-NGO-25171
Location: Kahda District
Issued on: 04/07/2023
Agro Pastoral Charity Organization (APCO) is a local non-governmental, non-profit making organization founded in 1998, which supports vulnerable populations, affected by humanitarian crises in Somalia. APCO provides continued support to vulnerable communities by ensuring the sustainability of post-crisis interventions and engaging long-term challenges facing our target populations, in order to break the poverty cycle, foster development and reduce vulnerability to disasters. Their interventions seek to cover the multiple aspects of humanitarian and development crises through a multidisciplinary approach adapted to each context. The organization has zero tolerance against sexual exploitation and abuse, so the contract of any personnel who violates this policy will be terminated.
APCO kindly invites all interested and eligible suppliers/contractors with sound capacity and relevant experience in similar work to fill and submit the below quotation to the APCO office anytime between Sunday to Thursday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm within or before the deadline of the advert.
• Request for Quotation of reference number: APCOKHD23-2100: Construction of Ten (10) – emergency latrines for people with disabilities
• Request for Quotation of reference number: APCOKHD23-2101 Construction of Seventy (70) Communal latrines
• Request for Quotation reference Number: APCOKHD23-2102– Purchase of 492 solar lamps
• Request for Quotation of Reference number: APCOKHD23-2103: Purchase of 60 sanitation tools
How to Apply
• Completed quotations should be addressed to the APCO Tender committee, and should be dropped at the tender box located at the APCO office in Adani Tower 2 Hodan District Mogadishu Somalia quoting the tender reference number on the envelope.
The deadline for submission of bids is July 16th, 2023, 4:00 Pm, East African time Requirements for tender Documents
• Signed and stamped quotation
• Company profile
• Valid registration certificate of the company
• Bank statement for the last five months Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification